Saturday 27 August 2011

Another Chapter.


Okaaaay, so I haven't touched my blog in a while but I thought I should shareeeee this. In like less than two weeks I'll be moving closer to my Uni for the degree I will begin. I am a BAG of emotions and in a state of jimble-jamble *shrugs*. I guess me moving hasn't quite hit me. I love London, ohmygosh I'm an actual city girl will I be able to cope? Ahhh by God's grace I will :) It's going to be my first year away-ish from home, '-ish' because I'll probs be home sooner than I think. I'm not too fussed about being popular but erm no one wants to be disliked, come on. I'm praying more to God about my worries and learning to trust in Him even more than ever. I know my first year at university is bound to come with temptations, challenging characters blah blah blah etc but my Daddy's got me, and I've got the armour he told me to put on.

With Love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment