Wednesday 9 October 2013

Thankful.

God is SO SO SO faithful.
First I read this, I heard about it from other people but
I truly, truly know this.
I've seen it.

Today is a new day and this journey with Him has been so hard in so many areas but it has NOT stripped me, it has given me everything.

I have been ridiculed, betrayed, broken so badly and there are times that I have almost given up but He set me free! He keeps setting me free.

There are days that crush me and days that leave an aftertaste of highs. No one day is the same.
After EVERYTHING I have gone through both good and bad, I STILL love the Lord. More than I ever have. So much so, I readily give my life OVER and OVER again DAILY. His love is the sweetest, the best and He heals me, He corrects me, He tells me my future is bright when the mistakes of my past come to haunt me.

It's just been over two years since I started walking with Him and I still stand to say choosing to walk with Him has been the best thing I ever did.

He speaks to me EVERY single day and his voice just gets clearer everyday! This summer He said to me 'Get up, I want to have breakfast with you' and we have had ENDLESS discussions about all the good things he has done. We share life and He shows me how to share life with others. The God of the universe speaks to me! Haha, if you only know the way He wants you to know you and for you to know Him. He knows me by name yo! He gives me dreams bigger than I could muster. Oh, the list could go on.

You know when He said he came to give life in abundance? He meant it! He meant!
The joy of bearing the cross, of sharing the gospel! Jesus came so that you would have not just life on earth but ETERNITY with Yahweh.

He binds my wounds, He is the physician that restores in SUCH a magnificent way. I have SO much to be grateful for.

On the hard days I remember WHERE he has brought me from. He is GOOD.
On the mediocre days I remember WHERE he has brought me from. He is GOOD.
On the great days I remember WHERE he has brought me from. HE is always GOOD.

Remember where you were, where you are now and praise Him! Sing a new song, rejoice, don't forget what He did for you. God proves himself faithful over and over again. When I remember sometimes all I can do is be thankful and praise Him! Have a enriched day!



Love Chichi xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment